Saturday, June 21, 2008
Posted by The Meyers at 7:21 PM
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Amy measuring out the pattern
Da girls- Ashley, Bethany and I sporting the Rambo look
Posted by The Meyers at 3:46 PM
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
As of May 3rd, 2003 Hans and I have been married for 5 years! It has been a wonderful 5 years and I thought I would make an "Ode to Hans" blog for our anniversary (belated I know) Here are some reasons why I love my hubby.
1. He is a very dedicated individual- when he puts his mind to something he will get it done
2. He can never sit still- This may sound like a strange reason to love someone but he is always working around the house getting things done. Which brings me to my next point...
3. He is never lazy- Lazy people bother me sometimes. I want to say "hello you only have one life here so make it good...and fun"
4. He appreciates the small things in life- For instance, whenever I make dinner he tells me I'm too good for him (even when I am too tired and make mac and cheese for dinner)
5. He is strong- strong in the gospel, physically strong, strong minded
6. He is very honest- he has never lied to me
7. He is thoughtful- he always gets me the best presents
8. He always knows how to get me out of a bad mood- He can make me laugh instantly when I am in a funk
9. He is silly- I like a man that can be silly and spontaneous
10. He is my soul mate- plain and simple
Posted by The Meyers at 12:46 PM
Sunday, June 1, 2008
We were trying to make an old fashioned picture where people look serious and dont look at the camera. I love my brothers!
Posted by The Meyers at 4:35 PM