Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fun in November

Kara and I at the snow ball

Suzy and I looking fierce





The red carpet at our YW night amd Bethany looking smokin'



Well it has been a busy couple of weeks. Last night Hans and I went to the annual "Snow Ball" at Louisville Slugger field. It is a black tie event to raise money for the NICU at the hospital I work at. I had a fun time getting all dolled up and ready to go out for a night on the town. We had a wonderful dinner of Steak and Salmon and got to sit with all my work friends. There was dancing an auction and plenty of beautiful Christmas trees. It was great. Last Sunday I had a friend from high school come to visit. We had a good time laughing about old high school memories. We had plenty to talk about. Then this past Wednesday we had our Young Women in Excellence night. We had an "Oscar night" to represent all the girls hard work. My friend, Bethany and I had a great time setting it up (which took 2.5 hours) and then laughed when it was over and the guys tore it down in 2 minutes. We thought the red carpet was a must!! I am excited because this week my family is coming into town for Thanksgiving. My first year cooking a turkey. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you had fun! I'm having a party in Dec. Invites will go out sometime soon! Hope you can come! BTW - So jealous you got to go to the Snow Ball! I would love to go to some fancy event like that.

Sarah said...

Will you be my YW president? I hope those girls know how lucky they are. And good luck with the turkey. If all else fails... Chinese food.

Don't worry, you'll do great!

Sarah said...

chelsea, poo in your eye

Rob and Heather said...

Chelsea... Love your YW in Excelence idea! The girls must LOVE you. Ya still no luck on the house. :(