Sunday, December 2, 2007
Posted by The Meyers at 4:22 PM
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Posted by The Meyers at 4:10 PM
Friday, November 16, 2007
A friend of mine is doing this and I thought that it sounded like fun.I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!!
Posted by The Meyers at 11:23 AM
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Well the day has come that I have been tagged and what a great day it is. So I am supposed to say 6 things that someone might find interesting about me. Then I have to tag 6 friends so they can do the same. So here goes:
1. I love the outdoors. I love hiking, running outside, snowboarding (although this one is difficult in Kentucky with no mountains), swimming and going on walks. On Sundays when I call my family members (I have 6 parents) I go walking while I talk on my cell phone. I usually end up walking 5-6 miles after I have talked to everyone and I usually dont go home till Hans calls and reminds me that it is getting dark out.
2. I like to read signs backwards. Whenever I see a billboard sign I mentally read it backwards. For instance Stop backwards is Pots and Snap backwards is Pans. I like Hans to guess which word I am reading backwards. My personal favorite is Apap Snohj (Papa Johns). I also read magazines from the back to the front. I guess you can say I am a little backwards.
3. I love dancing. When I clean the house I basically have a dance party. I turn the music up full blast (my personal preference right now is Avril Lavigne) and I rock out. It is fun. Growing up I did Irish Dancing (river dance) and I loved it. Then at BYU I was on the Folk Dance team. Cant get enough.
4. I am a sucker for hair products. Anyone who has looked under my bathroom sink can attest to this. I am trying to be better about not buying the latest in “hair design technology” but I cant help myself. It also doesn’t help that I can do my hair straight or curly. I need different hair products for the different styles ya know!
5. I am a lover of traveling. I love to explore. When my brother, cousin and I were in college we decided we would backpack across Europe. It was one of the most eye opening experiences I have ever had. We had a plan in mind of where we wanted to go but sometimes we just got on a train and got off at a random stop to explore. I will never forget it.
6. Science is my favorite subject. I love learning about the human body and how it works. I like learning about the pharmacokinetics of drugs and how they are processed in the body. I also think blood is extremely interesting. I like to spin it in a centrifuge and watch the blood separate into plasma and the red blood cells. I know some people would think this is weird but all the lab geeks and nurses out there would understand.
Well these are just some facts about little ol me. Now I have to tag 6 people. I tag Sarah Morris, Karene Hoopes, Kim Hansen, Gina Anderson, Collette Mortenson and Brittney Elmer. Be sure to tell the people you tagged that you tagged them!
Posted by The Meyers at 6:11 AM
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Posted by The Meyers at 2:09 PM
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Posted by The Meyers at 11:50 AM
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Posted by The Meyers at 4:32 PM