Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Blog




Well this is my first attempt at blogging. It seems as though I cannot fit in this "techno-savvy" world without making a blog. Well life here in Louisville, KY is great. Hans is doing really well in dental school and really loves it (he loves it so much he wears his special glasses and dentures around. haha). I am busy with work as a Pediatric Research Nurse, being YW President, running 3-4 times a week and scrapping as much as possible. I also find time to spend with some really great friends we have made. We bought a house when we first moved here and it was the best decision we have made. We love it. I feel like a "real" person now with my own house. We spent some time this summer in Canada, which was Hansis first time there in the summer. We had the best time. well that is all for now. Happy blogging.

14 comments:

Dickson Family said...

happy blogging is right...welcome to the real world....i need those campin pics for my blog!!!

Liz said...

Yeah! This is the only way I can keep in touch with anybody. Put up lots of pictures- I saw you every day for three years or something and now I haven't seen you in forever! I miss you! :)

Brit said...

thanks for the comment! I'm so happy you've got a blog now! You'll have to share any good YW ideas. I need all the help I can get!

Janelle said...

Hey this seems the only way to keep in touch anymore with our busy lives...glad you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

Hooray!!! I am so glad that you are blogging. Keep the pictures coming. I love your house, it's so cute! Tell Hans hi for us

Karene said...

Wow, you two sounds all grown up and stuff!

Travis and Jamie said...

Welcome blog buddies!! I love this and Trav swears that I am addicted. Maybe that is true!

Michael and Brinn said...

Isn't it nice to have such an attractive husband. I would definitely want to have him as my dentist. I'm excited for the blogs that will keep coming from you.

Teresa said...

Good work Chels! That applies to the new blog, beautiful house, and smart hubby. Love the loops on Hans! Let me guess, they cost about $1000?! Cam is all ready for pair number 2. We loved seeing you guys this summer.

Kira said...

Hey Chelsea.......Pee in your Bum

Rob and Heather said...

Yep I am trying this Blog thing out too. I guess its worth a shot. Thanks again for coming to my yummy party the other night. We'll have to get together before our big move. :} :{

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea! I'm glad you have a blog. I am new at this too. I am currently trying to "customize" my blog, but it dosn't seem to be working as of right now. I love being a mom, but I miss louisville very much! I am glad everything is going well, keep in touch...Gina

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Well its about time....... Hans looks like a total stud with those perfect teeth in his mouth...

Later

Melissa said...

Hey Chelsea! I hate that we don't see all you 2nd warders anymore. But, yes, I will be at the nifty Friday crafty night. Glad you guys are bloggin'. It's so addicting! :)