Saturday, October 13, 2007

Football Fun







Well last weekend Hans found tickets for us to go to the Utah vs. Louisville game. We first went to the tailgate party with Jon and Janelle that was hosted by the dental school (we always go for free food) and then we went to the game. My roommate from college, Catherine, and her husband came down from Bloomington to join us in the fun. We will forgive Jon for rooting for the Utes (boo Utes). I have realized that I cannot focus on a football game for more than a half because I get too distracted by all the people so I was glad when Catherine and Jon came so we could chat and giggle (yes we still act like we are in college). We loved going to the game even though it was soooooooo hot and humid. Since when it is 90 degrees at night in October?? This Canadian is certainly not used to this kind of weather. Go Cards!!

8 comments:

Dickson Family said...

yes something about time, and crisis and laughter....however still not laughing. i was starving needed food, walked everywhere and it was NOT in the warehouse like it was supposed to be...arrgg....matey.

Kim said...

Yeah finally another post on your blog. Man, I wish Blake and I lived so close so we could come see you guys. How fun!!

Teresa said...

Great blog you two! I love the new look. Sounds like you guys are having a great time in Kentucky!

KyleandAmanda said...

Chelsea my long lost love I am a blogger now so you had better be my friend! We need to do Grey's Anatomy night!!! I miss you!

Rob and Heather said...

Hey...I've been tagged by a friend...it's a blog thing I guess. Anyway...go to my blog and read my most recent post...(this is probably the only way I would post something in my blog.lol.)...Heather

Sarah said...

Great update. I love how Hans always has crazy face in his pics.

Michael and Brinn said...

Hey you Sexy mama! I miss you too! Where have you been? Your blog is very cute. How did you get the great background photo? Love it! How are your kids? YOu guys never put pictures of them on your blog. Sorry, maybe it is a secret for your family?

Dickson Family said...

update your page yo!!!