Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I have been tagged

Well the day has come that I have been tagged and what a great day it is. So I am supposed to say 6 things that someone might find interesting about me. Then I have to tag 6 friends so they can do the same. So here goes:

1. I love the outdoors. I love hiking, running outside, snowboarding (although this one is difficult in Kentucky with no mountains), swimming and going on walks. On Sundays when I call my family members (I have 6 parents) I go walking while I talk on my cell phone. I usually end up walking 5-6 miles after I have talked to everyone and I usually dont go home till Hans calls and reminds me that it is getting dark out.

2. I like to read signs backwards. Whenever I see a billboard sign I mentally read it backwards. For instance Stop backwards is Pots and Snap backwards is Pans. I like Hans to guess which word I am reading backwards. My personal favorite is Apap Snohj (Papa Johns). I also read magazines from the back to the front. I guess you can say I am a little backwards.

3. I love dancing. When I clean the house I basically have a dance party. I turn the music up full blast (my personal preference right now is Avril Lavigne) and I rock out. It is fun. Growing up I did Irish Dancing (river dance) and I loved it. Then at BYU I was on the Folk Dance team. Cant get enough.

4. I am a sucker for hair products. Anyone who has looked under my bathroom sink can attest to this. I am trying to be better about not buying the latest in “hair design technology” but I cant help myself. It also doesn’t help that I can do my hair straight or curly. I need different hair products for the different styles ya know!

5. I am a lover of traveling. I love to explore. When my brother, cousin and I were in college we decided we would backpack across Europe. It was one of the most eye opening experiences I have ever had. We had a plan in mind of where we wanted to go but sometimes we just got on a train and got off at a random stop to explore. I will never forget it.

6. Science is my favorite subject. I love learning about the human body and how it works. I like learning about the pharmacokinetics of drugs and how they are processed in the body. I also think blood is extremely interesting. I like to spin it in a centrifuge and watch the blood separate into plasma and the red blood cells. I know some people would think this is weird but all the lab geeks and nurses out there would understand.

Well these are just some facts about little ol me. Now I have to tag 6 people. I tag Sarah Morris, Karene Hoopes, Kim Hansen, Gina Anderson, Collette Mortenson and Brittney Elmer. Be sure to tell the people you tagged that you tagged them!

12 comments:

Dickson Family said...

love it chelsea you are simply amazing. and weird which is why i love ya!! so don't think i am weird for wanting to speak in the 18th century (i should have added that in my top six things about me) anyways, you are simply just great just the way thou art!

Melissa said...

wow. i learned so much about you! and i'm with ya about the blood thing... being a lab tech, you learn to love that weird kind of stuff.

Rob and Heather said...

Chelsea - You are such a fun person. I am impressed that your cell phone battery will last for 5-6 miles. You're like the Engergizer Bunny- Do you ever stop?

Crafty Momma said...

Hey chelsea! I will post my "tag" ASAP! You are so funny, and awesome! K.I.T.

P.S. take notice of my blog address change, I will explain why on my new blog!

www.chrisandgina2003.blogspot.com

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

well hellooooooooooooooooo. i guess we can be friends again. my day is so complete now that i know you have a blog. how could i not have known? oh i'm so happy! so you were on the folk dance team? what a nerd! but you are definately cool for listening to avril. she's been my girl crush for a while now too. oh by the way, Troy says hi! we really miss you guys!

Crafty Momma said...

Ok Chels, I posted all about me...but in a different fashion. Check me out!

Travis and Jamie said...

I love that you read signs backwards!! You are so wierd. :)

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

ok, you're not a nerd. folk dancers are pretty cool.

Borders Family said...

Okay, see, I did read your blog...and I didn't skim it either! I think it is so great that you go walking that long. I wish I lived closer to you and I would totally come along. I already knew this, but you are quite the intelligent lady -- reading signs backwards takes a lot of talent and science is not for dummies, that's for sure. I barely passed all my science and biology courses in college. That was enough for me.

Mandi and Jeff said...

What a weird girl you are! But I have to admit I love singing and dancing while I clean too. I grew out of Avril a while ago and have moved to my little sisters high school music:)

Unknown said...

you better like spinning blood b/c you do a lot of that. that and putting together Covance boxes and shipping blood according to Biolgoical Hazards training ;)

miss you lots. clin research just isn't the same here....

Karene said...

What? I got tagged! dang! Work has been really busy the last few months and I haven't gotten to check anyone's blogs until now.
hmm...writing up 6 things about me is intimidating...I don't think I can be nearly as cool or funny as you!