Wednesday, June 10, 2009

9 Month Update


I can't believe my baby is nine months already! Wow time really flies. I thought I would give a little update about our cute little man. Austin is a very curious little thing. He crawls around and explores everything and definitely keeps us on our toes. There are things I never thought were dangerous until he came into our lives. For instance, the door stoppers have a little white cap on them that he has figured out how to pull off.....then it promptly goes into his mouth. He is really so much fun and has a great personality. I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with him :-)

This is Austin getting his first haircut from daddy. He wasn't too sure about all the vibrating going on.
Soooo cute in his little vest.

He loves to help mommy empty the dishwasher. Well really he throws all the silverware around and then looks up and smiles at me.

He loves animals. There is this really neat park that Papa Johns owns that is near our house and we love to go there and feed the ducks.



This is Austin and the duck sizing eachother up. Austin holds his own.

Austin and I love to go to the zoo together. We look at all the animals, splash in the waterpark and play at the playground.


Austin and his friend Brock at the splash park. Austin has to wear a rash guard because he is pasty white like his mother :-)



Austin has always had a healthy appetite. Recently he has decided that he does not like baby food anymore. Nope...it is gross. We have moved on to finger foods and he will eat almost anything.....even broccoli stems

When I go into another room, Austin likes to follow me...well actually chase me and he laughs the whole time. He cracks me up

8 comments:

Kira said...

fun update

Carla McDaniel said...

chelsea,

he is so cute. they are so much fun at this age.

Catherine said...

So lady, since we're missing each other on the phone these days. 1 Colton loves the dishwasher too 2 you already cut his hair, what? 3 we have that same vest 4 Colton really wants to tell Austin dsxzx yhh xf 5 He thought the crawling video was funny. It must remind him of his own funny self. Call me and I won't have to leave such long comments!

Karene said...

He is so adorable!

Collette and Kevin said...

sooo cute! i can't believe he's 9 months already either. then again...how do i already have a 6 week old baby??? time really does fly!

prism said...

thumbs up! what a fun little guy.

Kim said...

What a cute little guy! I drove through Provo this last weekend and couldn't believe it has been 5 years since we graduated. Kind of crazy! I miss all you girls and wish that we all lived closer together.

Heather Mills said...

Ah, love the little helper when it comes to dishes. What is it about the dishwasher that babies love so much? Love the zoo water park video with his crab walk! What a silly pants. Call me next time you go to the zoo and I shall do the same!