Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter and Newborn photo shoot

One of my childhood friends Liz, does photography and so I had her take some photos of Levi when he was just 5 days old. I LOVED how the photos turned out and I am just going to post some of my faves. You can check out her blog at pigtailsandsnails.blogspot.com. At this point Levi only weighed 5lbs and 3 oz and was so squishy. Perfect for getting all the shots. I love this one of him in the wagon.
Wrinkly back picture. Love it!



All curled up.


This is how he was in the ultrasound. He always had that hand by his face.

He always lifts his eyebrows while he is sleeping. It is sooooo cute!!

Momma and baby pic


The day before Easter I had my nephews over to color Easter eggs and play in the backyard. I think I might have had more fun coloring the eggs than they did :-)


Amanda and I were very excited about egg decorating

So about 2 weeks before Easter I was telling Austin he had to be a good boy for the Easter Bunny to come and bring him treats. I guess he thought it was like Santa because after I told him that he started saying the Easter Bunny was going to bring him "Mack" (the truck from cars). I could only find a pink Mack truck but he loved it anyway.


Austin LOVED hunting for Easter eggs. He is currently in a phase where he wont smile for the camera so I got this side smile.



Daddy and Austin on the hunt for eggs before church.




So after church we went to my brothers house for a big family Easter meal. They did turkey AND ham and of course my mums homeade buns. It was super yummy and so fun to be with the family. Look how cute these boys are :-) Hope you all had a happy Easter.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful portraits. Your friend is amazing. I love the back wrinkles, and I cannot believe you just had a baby in that pic. Gorgeous mama!

Heather Mills said...

1. I can't wait to hold Levi, he is adorable!
2. Your hair cut is also adorable!
3. I am glad you had a nice Easter. I thought of Austy a lot this Easter because we did egg hunts with him last year. We sure miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Congrats on baby Levi! He is so darling and I can't believe how good you look!

Lyleville5 said...

So cute! Love the shots your friend took that I went with the kids to do a shoot with her this week!

Suzy Hicks said...

Okay, do I have your permission to blow up the pictures of you in the hospital bed with your thumb up? That is HILARIOUS! I love the pictures of Levi, especially in the little red wagon, he is so sweet and teeny!

Unknown said...

Chelsea, he is so cute and I love the wrinkles. He is so, so tiny!

Ashley Hunt said...

The wagon picture is just WAY too precious!!!