Sunday, October 23, 2011

Heritage Park and 4th of July



We got a pass for Heritage Park this summer and we had a blast. Heritage Park is a great place to take little kids! They have rides, wagon rides, shops to look in, a boat to ride in and of course a "real" choo choo train! Here is Nixon and Austin riding the toddler ferris wheel.

So happy!


Caterpillar ride is one of the favorites. Keshia and I had to take turns riding wih the kids as we both had new babies.



The crew on the train....complete with two sleeping babies!


I miss 4th of July in the states! America really knows how to throw a good party :-) Good thing I have American friends here to throw parties for the special day. My friend Bree is from Utah and is the best party planner I know. I felt lucky to be invited to my first "Bree" party. Nick likes to show kids experiments and here he put dish soap and dry ice and the kids were in heaven.


Bree and I in her backyard.


The family. Notice the sack Austin is holding that was full of treats for the kids (and a bow that Bree made and Austin was determined to wear).


Daddy and Levi


Austin with his Bree bow on.

0 comments: