Sunday, January 3, 2010

Catch Up

Well I was downloading my Christmas pictures and I realized that it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything. As many of you know, keeping up with an active toddler can be exhuasting and between that and getting Christmas gifts together I have slacked on the blogosphere. This year we did not have alot of money to spend so I ended up making most of my gifts. All that being said I need to catch up on the last few months before I post about our wonderful Christmas vacation. It was Hansi's birthday this month and we had to make the pilgramage to Red Robin for his birthday burger. No matter where we go and eat, Hans always ends up getting a burger anyway so might as well go to the place that specializes in them. The Dicksons joined us and were kind enough to provide the birthday hats. Our waiter thought the birthday was for one of the children.....ha ha
Somehow my child always ends up with food all over! On Hansi's real birthday our lovely friends, the Cluffs watched Austin and we went to P.F. Changs (our all time favorite) and had a great time just the two of us.

This year for Thanksgiving the Evans' had us over for a lovely meal and we watched Elf. This made Hans very happy!
Brian made a deep fried turkey which was absolutely delicious. Yum!

One of my favorite days of the year is Black Friday. Okay dont hate me for this because I am really not much of a shopper but I always have sooooo much fun. This year I went with my good friend Yolanda nad we got some great deals. I dont know what I am going to do when I move to Canada! I will probably have to fly down for Thanksgiving because Americans really have this holiday down.

Austin update: his new favorite thing to do is get into every cupboard and empty it. Silly boy!


Here he is in the pots and pans cupboard. He can spend a good half hour taking everything out and banging all the lids on the pots.

Never a dull moment around here!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I love Austin's kitchen fiascos. Adorable! Happy Birthday Hans!

Heather Mills said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Now come play with me....

The Alaska DeKays said...

Happy Birthday Hans! We even have Red Robin way up here. So what are you guys doing after graduation? Chelsea, I hope you will enjoy sipping pina colodas where ever you are!