Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Christmas in Utah Part 1

Austin in the grandparents huge tub.
This year we travelled to Utah for Christmas to spend it with Hansis family. We had such a great time with family and friends. This first post is dedicated to food and fun. What I love about Utah is that they have the greatest food ever. I don't know why the great food is centered in Utah but it just is. Cafe Rio, In N Out Burger, Panda Express, Edo, Zupas and the list goes on. I think we ate at In N Out about 4 times and Cafe Rio about 3. Yes I gained a bunch of weight but it was all for a good cause and I came home and ran it off. Now for the "fun" part. Utah has lots of things to do for kids. I did not know this before I left because little Austinator was not here yet. We went to the Dinosaur Museum with Michelle and all of her kids, the Children's Museum, a huge indoor waterpark, Cabela's and even the malls in Utah have these huge indoor playplaces for kids. Who knew?
Here is Austin at the Children's Museum in Salt Lake City. It was sooooo much fun for him. They had lots of things to do for kids his age. Here he is running down a ramp. He would climb up and then run down, repeat, repeat repeat.
Austin with Grandpa Hans at the museum in the "truck" area (aka little boy heaven)

Hans and Grandpa Hans wanted to join in on the fun. This is the picture before Austin came and knocked it all down.

Daddy and Austin at Cabelas. Hunting stores are so much fun!

I couldn't believe how many people work at In N Out Burger so I had to take a picture of it. To be continued.....

1 comments:

Rob and Heather said...

Some cute pictures. Austin is getting big. I bet he is so much fun. Love that you actually took a picture of the employees of IN-N-OUT burger. Too funny.