Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Life Lately

Ok this picture just makes me laugh
Austin loves building forts in the front room with daddy.

I had 16 people over at my house for Canadian Thanksgiving! It was fun though. I did the turkey this year and I was having paranoia about it. Thank goodness we have a chef in the family! I think I called Mark about 20 times to make sure I was doing the turkey right. It turned out really well...horray!


Austin and his cousin Carter are BFF. When they are together they do not leave eachother's side. They rarely fight....but they do cause a lot of mischief. Grandpa Mark gave them some fudge and they loved it :-)
I had everyone come early for dinner so the kids could make a Thanksgiving hat. Okay trying to take a picture of 6 little kids all looking at the camera is impossible!
I love this picture of Landon. What a cutie!

Austin has started preschool this year. I have gotten together with a bunch of girls in the ward and we switch off who's house preschool is at each week. We are doing the letters of the alphabet. Austin loves wearing his backpack to "school". I am amazed at how much he has already learned.

Preschool at our house.

5 comments:

Heather Mills said...

Nice work on the Thanksgiving dinner my friend! My little Austy is growing up! Is he wearing Re-Re's pajamas? ;)

Kira said...

such fun!

Teresa said...

I can only imagine how much of a riot the Thankgiving party was with all of you Brian Palmers! I love that you all live so close to each other. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, and way to go on the turkey. I can't get over how much Austin is growing up. SLOW DOWN!!

Suzy Hicks said...

Okay, so Austin is huge....crazy what a few months can do! Glad you had a good Canadian Thanksgiving!

Sarah said...

Congrats on pulling off a complete TG dinner. Not an easy task, my friend. Nice table, BTW. Eva was talking about Austin yesterday out of the blue. It was pretty funny.