Sunday, August 31, 2008

One Week old!

Birthday friends
One week old birthday cake...I know I am a nerd

Wide eye look
We love our little guy!



Auntie Mel has come for a visit




Thanks Uncle Justin for bringing us this baby swing



Dressing up for his first football game




I cant believe a whole week has gone by since Austin was born! So far he is a pretty calm baby. He lets his mum sleep at night which is greatly appreciated. He likes his baby swing and being in his car seat. He does not like getting a bath or having his diaper changed. I guess he is a little modest :-) We are falling in love with him more and more each day. Now I know what everyone is talking about when they have kids. I worry about him all the time!

9 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

I can't believe it has already been one week! He has already changed so much! I am glad that he is sleeping good for you! Did you guys end up getting a recliner? I love that he is already a Louisville football fan!

Collette and Kevin said...

awwww...he's so darn cute. i hope you're feeling okay! let me know if there's anything i can do for you, alright?!!!

Kira said...

I can't believe that he is already an Arizona Cardinals fan. That is awesome. I hope that Leinhart does well this year.

Kira said...

But honestly, he is so cute!! Flippity Flippty flop

Amanda said...

Very cute! I think I see a bit of Palmer in that little guy. Does he have a Palmer toe?

Kim said...

You are such a cute mom, the one week old birthday cake. What is going to happen when the kid turns 1 year old? He is a cutie

Borders Family said...

Congratulations! He is SO sweet. You two look like the sweetest and proudest parents ever. I just love newborns. How can you help but love them? I can't wait to see him grow as you post.

Heather Mills said...

Too cute! Looks like you guys are really enjoying this parent thing. We will have to get the little ones together. Hope to meet Austin soon!

Sarah said...

I can't believe you had the energy to bake a cake! You are supermom. And lucky to have a baby that likes the carseat. Eva just screams at me the whole time she's in hers. I'm never going anywhere again!