Sunday, August 3, 2008

Work Baby Shower

Opening a baby quilt that my friend is making me.
Sweet Gwen and baby Brock. She's got the magic touch!

A delicious cake from my favorite local bakery


This is my crazy happy face. Also featured in this picture is Jamie.



Awesome co-workers! Angela, Bev, Karrie. Sarah and Lisa




Babs and Carla Philpot of Lexington Lane
A couple of weeks ago my wonderful co-workers threw me a baby shower. It was really great! I have loved working in Pediatric Research for the past two years and it has been so much fun sharing this experience with the great friends I have made. They had a potluck lunch for me and everyone brought such delicious food. I know that Austin is going to love all the goodies from the shower. We even had some new babies join us. Two of my friends at work were preggo at the same time as me which was really nice. They were both able to bring their new babies to the shower. It made me really excited to see this rascal punching away at my insides! Thanks again gals!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Ummm that cake looks good! What a sweet bunch of co-workers. What's the countdown?!

Borders Family said...

You look so cute pregnant! I was just asking the Clowards about you and your belly. I was really feeling left out that I hadn't got to see your belly, so I am glad you posted some pictures. I can't wait to see baby pictures next!