Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love Pepcid

Okay I know this is really lame but I need to profess my love to a product called Pepcid. During this last trimester I have been having some gnarly heartburn. I was taking so many Tums per day that I thought I might overdose. At my next Drs. visit I asked for something a little stronger than Tums as I thought I might get Calcium toxicity. The Dr. told me to get Pepcid. It has made the biggest difference. I ran out the other day and I was completely miserable. I am soooooo grateful I was born when I was because I love modern day medicine (and modern day pregnancy safe drugs) :-)

5 comments:

mama said...

Yes! Pepcid! Fantastic, Fantastic! Soon that babe will be out and you will feel so much better. I'm super excited!

~Andy said...

You know the old wife's tale is if you have bad heartburn during pregnancy that you are going to have a baby with a full head of hear. It is going to be so cool to see baby Meyer!

Sarah said...

Amen.

Teresa said...

Hurray for Pepcid! I can just see the Palmer cousins chanting that one at the next reunion. I'm glad you're doing better. What's your countdown?

Crafty Momma said...

My heartburn was really, really bad! I was taking 2 tums every 30-40 minutes! Mostly at night when it was the worst. My doctor told me not to take pepcid, but if was was so bad that I could take zantac. Well, needless to say my heartburn lingered on and the zantac did nothing! Maybe next time I'll try pepcid anyway! I hate pregnancy heartburn! that is what I loathed the most. ;) Good Times!!