Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Shower

Austin's first cake
Cute diaper cake made by my friend Abby


Fabulous friends

Opening some great gifts




A couple of weeks ago my friends threw me a wonderful baby shower. Thanks to Pam, Abby, Janelle and Ashley for a great shower!! It was so nice to get all my Louisville friends together and celebrate little Austin. We are so excited to see what he is going to look like. My vote is that he is going to look identical to Hans. We shall see. Thanks again for everyone that came!




9 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

That was a fun shower! I am excited to see what little Austin will look like. Who ever he looks like he is going to be one handsome dude!!!

Teresa said...

Chels, If that present wasn't there to hide baby Austin, I would've never thought you were pregnant! You are my idol. Best wishes with the homestretch.

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

It looks like you had a fun shower, I'm sad I missed it! I have a gift for you though, hopefully I'll see you soon!

Collette and Kevin said...

so fun! i love the looks on janelle and april's faces while opening presents. and don't you love how wave and i were the only ones to actually pose for a pic??

Kira said...

Congratulations ... looks like it was tons of fun! Glad to see the new post! :o) -K-

The Alaska DeKays said...

I can't believe you are due next month! Can you believe it? Keep posting, so I can keep up with you and the Young Women! I miss you.

Sarah said...

Austin... that's so cute! We're at least down to 3 names but I don't know that we'll decide until the little bugger pops out.

Crafty Momma said...

how fun! you have the cutest little belly! Austin is a good name...it's my little brother's! I wish I could have been there! We are finally all moved in and settled here in New Mexico, check my blog for pictures of our first house!

Melissa said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't go. But it looks like you had a great shower. Love that diaper cake - love that Abby too! Can't wait to see little Austin!