Saturday, June 21, 2008

Girls Camp Fun

Making food fun. The Navajo Taco Man.
Delicious Navajo Taco meal

Masked Maria and I






Lexi eating a roasted Cicada. Horray now there is one less to bother me!




We always have to make Lexi's hair crazy for the skit. This year we went hyena style





The beautiful ladies- Lexi, Hana, Allison and Sharon



We had a great time at girls camp this year as you can see from the pictures. I was so worried it was going to rain when they all went out to set up camp but someone must have prayed real hard. No rain all week! Although it was 95 degrees and VERY humid. Not much fun when you are carrying around a 15 pound heater on your abdomen. I was very happy that the day I went out to camp we went to the pool. It was great. The Navajo Taco meal was delicious! I cant even cook that good when I am at home. Great job Amy and Shelly for all the wonderful food! One of the highlights was that Lexi ate a roasted Cicada (which are these realy annoying bugs that only come out every 17 years). She became famous at camp for eating that delicacy. Yummy!


6 comments:

Travis and Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis and Jamie said...

Who said that cicadas only come around every 17 years?? Some one forgot to tell the ones in Texas. Oh, sorry Travis just explained to me that they are always around, but swarm every 17 years.

Camp looks like it was fun, but I am so glad that we don't have so much heat and humidity here in Colorado.

KyleandAmanda said...

Looks like you ladies had fun at camp and had good food! Good luck on your hunt for a crib! We need to get together after thins neverending test is over!!!!!

Suzy Hicks said...

Chelsea, you look adorable pregnant and it looks like you had fun at girls camp too. Hope you are feeling well. We will be there in a little over a week.....crazy. We'll have to get together soon.

Mike and Kimmy said...

I love girl's camp. Especially with wonderful young women's leaders like Chelsea. I still have my stomach a churnin' from watching Lexi and the locust. How's the pregnancy? I want to see some picture updates.

Teresa said...

Chelsea, you look great! You seriously look great for a preggo girl!