Sunday, June 1, 2008

Florida Trip

Dr. Justin Palmer-He is finally done!
We were trying to make an old fashioned picture where people look serious and dont look at the camera. I love my brothers!

The brothers skim boarding at the beach near St. Augustine


My cute little beach bum nephew Evan.



Eating gator tail at a local seafood place.
Well I went to Florida for my brother's graduation from dental school in May. I can't believe he is already done and moving back to Canada! It is crazy to also think that Hans only has two years left and then we also will be moving. Time really flies. Justin's graduation was really a lot of fun. If you know my brother then you will also know he can make anything fun. It was also nice to spend time with my brother Jared, my sis-in law Kira, my nephew Evan, my dad and step-mom. My favorite part was going to the beach near St. Augustine. It was such a beautiful day! I loved being able to float in the ocean waves. When you are pregnant, the feeling of being weightless is really a treat. I think I was in the water for about two hours and my skin got really burned but it was worth it. I am so proud of my brother for completing dental school and I wish him all the best!





4 comments:

Kira said...

That brother of your is so awesome. I wish that I could be like him. He is my hero. He is really cute too.

Flippity flippity flop

KyleandAmanda said...

How fun! What a great place to have to attend a graduation. Glad you had fun with your brothers and family! Your nephew is adorable!

Teresa said...

I love the photo of you 3 trying to look serious. You 3 are too much fun. I can't believe Hans has only 2 years to go! That's awesome! By the way, you look beautiful as a preggers girl.
Can you explain the whole Flippity Flippity Flop bit? I've seen that alot lately!

Dickson Family said...

you have such a fun family which is why you are you!!! i hope we can hang out again soon. when are they coming again? or are we just going to canada next summer? yippee...ps