Sunday, June 8, 2008

PJ Party....literally

Learning how to sew. Look at the intensity in their eyes!
Amy measuring out the pattern

Da girls- Ashley, Bethany and I sporting the Rambo look


Look what we made!! We are good lookin'!




Gotta have a cute foot picture.
It is girls camp time again! This year for our theme we are doing the Lion King. In preparation for camp we thought it would be fun to make "tribal looking" pajama pants that we could all wear together. What better reason to have a sleep-over at my house. I have never actually made pajama pants so I was thankful that Shelly was so patient with me and was willing to help me learn. The night started out with Hawaiian haystacks for dinner and pina coladas. Then we started on the pants and watched the Lion King which really took us until midnight. All the leaders slept in my room which they thought was freezing but since I am preggo I thought it felt fantastic! We really had a great night together learning a new skill. Thanks to Amy and Shelly for taking on girls camp this year! The girls loved the sleep-over. Did I sleep? Well maybe a few hours.... Where was Hans you ask? Sleeping in our good friends, the Dicksons basement :-)

9 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

You guys are such fun leaders! I love the hot pajama pants and am impressed by your sewing skills!

Teresa said...

I love the whole Rambo-Hawaiian-African-Safari themed slumber party. You make the perfect YW prez!

Kira said...

I want tribal pants!!! So fun Chelsea. -K-

Karene said...

Hans didn't want to make PJ pants??? So odd! Love the pick with the pants over your belly. I laughed out loud at that one!

Dickson Family said...

YESSSSS!!!!! I made the blog!!! well i wouldn't really say that hans "slept" he didn't sleep very well and the whole next couple days he had a kink in his next...possible from sleeping on a couch in an unfinished basement, we told him to sleep in the family room, or at least a matress...oh well.

Sarah said...

What, you're not going to camp 8 months pregnant? I can't think of anything more fun. :)

The Alaska DeKays said...

I love being on your blog. Your are the best YW president ever!Hope you had fun at camp.

Heather Mills said...

I love the pic of you with your shirt tucked in...you are such a crazy gal! Looks like lots of fun....I miss my girl's camp days....so fun!

Crafty Momma said...

Cute Pants!! Looks fun!