Tuesday, June 3, 2008

5 Years and Counting

As of May 3rd, 2003 Hans and I have been married for 5 years! It has been a wonderful 5 years and I thought I would make an "Ode to Hans" blog for our anniversary (belated I know) Here are some reasons why I love my hubby.

1. He is a very dedicated individual- when he puts his mind to something he will get it done
2. He can never sit still- This may sound like a strange reason to love someone but he is always working around the house getting things done. Which brings me to my next point...
3. He is never lazy- Lazy people bother me sometimes. I want to say "hello you only have one life here so make it good...and fun"
4. He appreciates the small things in life- For instance, whenever I make dinner he tells me I'm too good for him (even when I am too tired and make mac and cheese for dinner)
5. He is strong- strong in the gospel, physically strong, strong minded
6. He is very honest- he has never lied to me
7. He is thoughtful- he always gets me the best presents
8. He always knows how to get me out of a bad mood- He can make me laugh instantly when I am in a funk
9. He is silly- I like a man that can be silly and spontaneous
10. He is my soul mate- plain and simple

5 comments:

Karene said...

Disgusting but true, you two are soul mates. Congrats on how awesome you both are and on having an awesome relationship!!!

The Alaska DeKays said...

Awwwwww.

Teresa said...

Congratulations on 5 years! I hope we can make it that far (J/K)! Best wishes on the remaining 70 + years :). You two have been an amazing match from the start.

Dickson Family said...

i am just glad that we were able to find such good friends that jon and i are compatable with too. it is nice to be able to hang out with all of us, or with just the girls vs. the boys. either way. i glad for you chelsea...well and for hans too i guess :)

Heather Mills said...

how sweet...you guys are too much! Congrats on 5 years!