Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yard saleing and Austin Walking!

I love going to yard sales and now I have found a perfect partner in crime, my friend Stacey. We went this morning and got some really great deals. It is almost Austin's first birthday so I decided to go out and look for some presents for him. I scored!
I got 3 "Little People" sets, a walker thing with blocks, two books and a pair of gap jeans for $8. The bounce and spin zebra I got at once upon a child for $10 and he loves it! I love to spoil my baby for cheap (is that an oxymoron?)


My little man starting walking this past week. To get him on video I have to bribe him since he is obsessed with the camera. He is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

did you bribe him with a toothbrush? Looks like he's going to become part of the dental dynasty some day. What a score on the yard sales! I love those things. You've inspired me. I'm going out next week.

Tiffany said...

I want to go yard saling with you! You look like you definitely scored! Austin looks so cute walking!

Nat said...

I wonder how many kids can be bribed with a toothbrush..... And it looks like my sis made a similar comment....

Pam said...

Love the yard sales. I have had some really good luck this summer. Too bad it has too end. Great scores!!!

Borders Family said...

I just recently discovered garage sales. Nathan would never let me go in the past because he thought it was weird buying other people's trash, but I have found such great stuff. I am totally hooked. My kids love it too.

Heather Mills said...

Yay Austin! Watch out Mom and Dad! Oh, and I want in on the next yard sale outing!

Teresa said...

AWESOME! Austin walking is the cutest thing ever! Score on the yardsales as well. He is one lucky baby!

Teresa said...

Oh, and congrats on becoming a new aunt! We are so excited for Justin, Kira, and the whole Palmer clan. It is so great to have some boys to carry on the name!

KyleandAmanda said...

You did score! I love garage sales! I can't wait to see him waling around! See you at swim!

Kira said...

cute!!

Rob and Heather said...

Oh how I love a good yard sale. I have found some amazing finds (just like you did). They are so fun. Oh I just love that "Unbalanced walk" when they first start walking. So cute. Your video has made me realize I am horrible and not getting my camera out much at all. Oh well atleast I have my still-shots. right?