Tuesday, August 4, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

I thought I should do a little post of Austin's favorite things so I will not forget what this silly boy was up to when he was 11 1/2 months old.

His favorite food:
-strawberries
-avocados
-watermelon
-Crispex
-Gerber puffs
-cheese
-yogurt
-cheese puffs
-Anything Hans and I happen to have on our plates... I mean anything! I don't know why but food tastes better when it comes from someone else's plate :-)

His favorite activities:
-swimming (he is taking lessons this month)
-taking a bath (I usually have to take him out because the water has gone cold and his fingers and toes are pruney)
-opening and closing doors
-smiling at strangers
-turning the TV on and off (and on and off...ect)
-swinging in swings (he cries when I take him out)
-having daddy come home (then he gives him a huge hug)
-opening the lids of everything....
-helping mom empty the dishwasher
-putting things in the garbage can (I love this one...)

Austin is almost walking and will take a few steps. He will also stand on his own for a little while. I can't believe my baby is almost a year. This little man really keeps me on my toes but I am loving every minute of it. I love to see him growing and developing. I can't wait to see what he is going to be up to next!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Sweet Baby! I love how you are keeping track of these little deats...will be precious for years to come.

KyleandAmanda said...

I need to see that sweet baby boy! I am getting excited for swim lessons!