Monday, February 8, 2010

The bestie comes to town

After my last posting about friends I thought I would post about my bestie Mel coming to visit me. We have known each other since we were 3 when she moved in next door. She is one of those people who knows what I am thinking and can finish my sentences. She is my "childhood" friend (as mentioned in the previous posting) and knows everything about me. It was so much fun having her here! We are excited as she is expecting a baby in April (she thinks March).

We went bowling with the dental wives club. I was sporting a tummy like Mel. I actually think I should not go bowling as I am really horrible. I like bowling on the Wii much better :-)


The dental wives club. I am going to miss these girls!

Silly faces!
Melanie came with us to our weekly story time adventure. Here are Austin and Reagan acting silly as they normally do.

The weather was really nice one day so we got to go to the zoo. Okay the term "really nice" is relative....to us Canadians 55 degrees in winter is like a tropical heat wave! Austin and Mel had to pose by the gorilla sign. It is a must.

Okay so they say never to feed the animals at the zoo. Now my question is: Do the ducks at the zoo count? If so, we are busted. We were feeding the ducks Austin's cheerios and he thought it was hilarious.

I love Austin's face in this one.

Preggo lady giving Austin a ride. Aren't they cute?

Taking pictures of ourselves.

We went over to the Cluffs while Mel was here for game night and Bachelor night and we caught this picture of Austin and Harrison in their matching jammies . It was alot of fun. We also ended up watching this show called Hoarders on A+E. It is crazy! Melanie and I had a great time and now I am really lonely. Come back Mel!!!

3 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

I am really going to miss you! We need to actually hang out soon! How are you? Your friend Mel was adorable! Tell her good luck with her new baby!

Heather Mills said...

Yes, come back Mel! I had fun getting to know Melanie. Thanks for sharing her with us...haha. Oh, and why did I totally dress Reagan like a boy that day at story time?
We need to go to Kohls again next week, that was killer!

Sarah said...

Tell Mel congrats!!