Friday, July 2, 2010

Graduation-Finally!

It as been a LONG time since I have blogged so I have alot to catch up on. We have been living out of suitcases for the past month with no access to my beloved computer. It is amazing really how much I missed having my own computer with all my stuff on it. Anyway I need to hurry up and blog before my active little dude wakes up. Hans' parents came out a few days before graduation so we got to take them to the horse races. I love going to the paddock to watch the horses gear up for the races. They are such beautiful creatures.
Big Hans and I won the last race before we left so we were happy :-)

Big Hans and Austin chillin outside in the beautiful weather.
Both of my brothers were able to come to the graduation as well as my dad and step-mom and my brothers wife Amanda. We all went out the night before graduation and went to Wicked. It was really amazing. If you have not seen it yet, it is really worth the money to go.

After the show my dad realized he could not find the keys to the car. This is the face he made when he realized he left the keys in the car with the car running!! Too funny.
After 4 years of dental school my man is finally a dentist. I am soooo proud. At the awards ceremony we found out that Hans won 3 awards, Pediatric dentistry, Crown and Bridge and Operative. Way to go Hans!!!!

Hans and the parentals.

Hans' new employers.

Actually, they are quite a serious bunch...

The dental men: Hans, Brian, Kelly, Eric, Jeff, Jon and Ryan


Janelle and I had some great times together. We are so happy we are finally done (we felt like we went though dental school too).

Good-bye Kentucky!! We had such a great, wonderful, exciting, interesting and life-changing 4 year there. I now feel like Kentucky is my home and I will miss it alot! Off to our new adventures in Canada.

4 comments:

Heather Mills said...

Finally...a blog post! Hope you are getting settled in your new home! Me and the rest of Kentucky miss you guys!

KyleandAmanda said...

Your new house is beautiful! We miss you guys! Keep in touch and good luck to you guys in Canada!

Teresa said...

Congratulations Hans! I love all of the graduation pics. Chelsea, your graduation dress is adorable. I hope Calgary is awesome for you guys!

Kira said...

I think it is funny that Justin can't even fake a serious face ... he is still smiling!!