Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

The week before I left Kentucky we took a trip to Cincinnati to stay at Great Wolf Lodge with our wonderful friends, the Mills. We decided that we would stay in one hotel room to save some $ and it was an adventure for sure. On the way up we stopped at a bargain shopper's paradise (aka Chelsea's heaven). This is where they send all the flawed items for Gap, Banana and Old Navy. I got a pair of jeans, dress pants, shirt, 3 pairs of pajamas for Austin and a pair of socks for $28. Hello? I want to go again but too bad I live 3 days drive away now :-( This is the waterpark inside Great Wolf Lodge. There are plenty of slides for kids AND adults. We made the boys watch the kiddos so Heather and I could enjoy some thrill rides too. It was funny because the rule was you could not go down the slides with your toddler but you could send them down alone. Interesting rule.....

The Meyer family before going swimming.



Heather and I (and Austin in the backround).

Austin and Ree Ree(Reagan) being silly and eating chips in the bed. These two loved playing together.

Brushing our teeth while trying not to wake the kids. We had such a fun time and would love to go again. We miss you Mills Family!!!


This is a video of Austin watching the show at night. He got into it!!!

1 comments:

Heather Mills said...

"THERE"S NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF!" Oh man....first of all...I just cried watching that video. In part because the song and Austin's dancing made me laugh so hard! It was good to relive that moment. And secondly because I miss you guys so much!
Oh, and its cracking me up that you took this long to post this! I'm glad you did though...good times, good times!