Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Austins 3rd Birthday!

First off, I LOVE the fact that Austin's birthday is in the summer so we can always have his parties outside. This makes my life a whole lot easier :-) This year it came as no surprise to me that Austin wanted a "cars" themed birthday party. He is pretty much obsessed with the movie and all of the characters.
Treat bags for all of Austin's friends.

We had a slip n slide on the lawn which the kids loved.

Pizza picnic on the lawn.



The bounce house I borrowed from a friend was a big hit.


Pinata (Lightning McQueen of course)


Sorry I had to put this in here. My brother singing happy birthday. This guy cracks me up!


Austin was VERY excited about his ice cream cake from DQ.


Sweet cousin Evan with the ruined pinata.


Opening presents got a little crazy with 9 little boys running around! Austin had a great party and loved all of his presents (all car themed of course)


3 comments:

Heather Mills said...

My little Austy is getting so big! I know I say this every time but I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Lyleville5 said...

So sad we missed it!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Austin! What a fun party!