Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wedding #1- Sunny San Diego

The beautiful bride and the dashing groom cutting the cake

I loved the cake! So pretty!

Da girls (Lyndsey, Rhonda, Chelsea, Jen and Sadie)


Da boys (Jeff, Hansi, Hans, Ben and Landry)



Loving the ocean scene and the beautiful weather
In April I went to two wonderful weddings. I LOVE weddings. I love seeing the brides get all gussied (is that a word?) up. I love seeing friends and family. I love going to the temple and seeing two people get sealed together for time and all eternity. Such a great time. The first wedding was in San Diego for Hans' brother Jeff. He married a great gal named Lyndsey. When we left Louisville it was 40 degrees and when we got there it was 75. It was a great place for a wedding. Not to mention that the San Diego temple is gorgeous. We had not seen Hansi's parents for two years!!! It was great to see the family and see two love birds tie the knot. We love you Jeff and Lyndsey!




5 comments:

Kira said...

Sooo much fun!!! We are going to be doing the exact same thing in the exact same place in a couple of weeks with my brother and his sweetheart. Can't wait to see you next week.

Travis and Jamie said...

You can so come and VT. Our family will be here, but no biggy. How about Sunday, I know that it is Mom's day, but we won't be doing much right after church. Just let me know.

Dickson Family said...

hmm...i feel like i know RHONDA even though i have never talked to her...exactly as i had pictured in my mind!! (you have to roll the Rs remember)

Crafty Momma said...

sounds like fun! I wish I were in San Diego right now! Congrats on your baby boy! How exciting!!!

Megan said...

I think I will be dreaming of the beach tonight. It looked beautiful! San Diego is one of my most favorite places to visit. It's just lovely. And the Temple is gorgeous!