Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hiking in Spring

Beautiful natural slate in the creek.
Enjoying the wonderful weather and the surroundings

Has anyone seen Hans? haha
I love the Spring! I love everything about it....well except the many bugs that come out at this time. Hans and I decided that we wanted to go hiking one beautiful Saturday morning. Hiking is one of my favorite things to do. My mom and I used to go hiking all summer and I really miss that! We went to this park here called Bernheim Forest that is really well taken care of. They have many hiking trails and nature walks. I cant wait to go again!



7 comments:

Karene said...

um...so it really isn't that funny...but I giggle every time I look at your pic of Hans and read its subhead. "Where's Hans?" haha! (sigh, wipe tear out of eye), so funny!

Dickson Family said...

hey girl sorry we missed this trip. we...well you will have to do it again for our sakes. i feel like i haven't seen you in forever.

Melissa said...

LOVE Bernheim... one of my most fav. places here.

Kira said...

I like Chelsea's merry hop in the picture.

Kira said...

I have never seen natural slate. Very cool! -K-

Kira said...

Flippy, flipply flop.

Unknown said...

Hansy...this is Nate...is that good? Yeaaahhhhh yessss!