Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wedding #2- Salt Lake City

Cutting the wedding cake

The wonderful parents of the bride....so cute!

Lyndsey and I are now sisters! So exciting



The beautiful brinde in front of the SLC temple


When in Utah it is a must to eat at Cafe Rio with Ang
Well going to Salt Lake City was certainly a lot of fun! My cousin Angie picked me up at the airport and from that time on I had an awesome time (I dont like airplanes very much). I got to go to Cafe Rio twice which is my all time favorite place to eat. Yummy! Thanks to Angie for carting me around the whole time. I got to see my many family members in Utah and that was awesome. Angie and I spent alot of time giggling and eating, which are our favorite past times...haha. The wedding was beautiful and I love going through a session at the Salt Lake Temple. It was amazing.




2 comments:

Kira said...

How fun! Keep posting I like looking at your blog! See you soon -K-

Megan said...

Yummy! Cafe Rio. My mouth is watering...Looks like you had a great time visiting with fam. Cute belly :)