Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Friends + cousins = Frousins

Chillin at Papa's house with Logan, Austin, Evan, Carter and Michael
Bath buddies with Carter

Chillin at Granny Lanny's
This past week I went to Canada to visit the family and to go to my best friend's wedding. It was a little crazy travelling with a newborn but worth it! Austin got to meet all his Palmer cousins....all boys so far. It is going to be really fun in a year when Austin has some playmates. In our family we call our cousins frousins because we are all so close. What is better than a best friend that you are sealed you?......enough said.

5 comments:

Amanda Palmer said...

So cute and yes it was fun bathing the boys together, I know they will love those pictures when they are older:) I had lots of fun hanging out with you and hopefully some of my words of advice will help!!

Ryan and Ashley said...

So glad to have you both back! I am glad you had fun. Do you have any pictures of the wedding?!?!

Kira said...

AMEN! Glad that you came Chelsea

Sarah said...

Frousins!!!!

Kira said...

You guys have the cutest frousins. Your kid has the cutest uncle too