Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts of the day

After becoming a parent I have realized the following things

1. The drive-thru is a great invention. That way you dont have to get unstrapped and strapped back into the car seat. It saves alot of time
2. Whoever invented the pacifier was a genius
3. Who knew the Baby Einstein videos would be so entertaining to a 3 month old
4. Sleep is precious- you dont realize so much until you are unable to control how much sleep you get
5. Showering and shaving your legs is a luxury
6. Whoever invented the baby bjorn was also a genious. This way I can actually get things done and hold my child at the same time. It is like baby trickery. haha
7. I dont know how mothers with several children get anywhere on time!

6 comments:

Borders Family said...

Amen, sister!

Kira said...

Right now I am a big fan of Little Einsteins. Evan can watch that show for hours. I also like the pack and play. It makes naps very portable. Also, flippity flippity flop.


Flop

Amanda Palmer said...

Very true Chelsea...I agree with all your statements and could probably add tons more.

Are you ready for your next installment of baby clothes. Carter is just about out of his 3-6 months clothes. I cannot believe he is 5 months. By the way, the cold he had has now turned into pneumonia:(

Dickson Family said...

don't be late....you know that drives me nuts!! people said once i had dax i would be late...nope... and also now you truly understand my shower and shaving habits...im glad you can relate. this is why i go to the gym so i can shower while someone else is watching them...workout is a bonus

KyleandAmanda said...

Hopefully Addie will like Cars! That seems to be the only show Kasen wants to watch! Being a mom is so great but it also makes the simple things harder! I am never on time, but at least I try!

Sarah said...

I'm with you on the baby einstein videos. Who knew you could make a killing off of filming all the toys from Spencer's Gifts? (From the front part of the store, not the back.)