Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend: Parks and Eggs

To start out: I just LOVE this picture. Everyone always makes a comment about Austin's big blues and I just love how this picture captures them. On friday night we went down to Waterfront Park (which is a park right on the river) with a group of friends and had a picnic to kick off Easter weekend. I love the Spring and being able to be outside all the time.
Austin has decided that it is way more fun to go headfirst down slides.

He thought he should teach his little friend Dominic....
And also his girlfriend Regan how to slide properly.

The next day we went to an Easter egg hunt put on by a local church in the area. This was Austin's first time looking for eggs and he had a really good time....especially when he found a soccer ball Easter egg. I can't believe how many eggs there were!
Enjoying his treats.
Later that day we went to a lunch and Easter egg hunt put on by our friends, the Cluffs. I decided to put this picture in because we dont have too many group shots. Thanks to my friend Heather for getting all the Meyers in one frame :-)

This is what I am going to miss most about Louisville. All the great people!!!

It was such a nice day on Sunday that we headed out to another park near U of L campus. I thougth these swings were pretty interesting.

When Hans got into it I just died with laughter. He looks hilarious in it.
Then we came home for our own family Easter egg hunt. This time Austin knew that all the eggs had candy so he just wanted to sit and open them when he found them.

Hans is always making me laugh! Happy Easter everyone!!!

6 comments:

Heather Mills said...

Ok, those swing pictures are hilarious! You have to take Reagan and I to that park. Yay for Easter!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Chelsea, that picture of Hans in the swing is HILARIOUS! SO funny! What a fun Easter.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

love the ears!

Sarah said...

Those swings = hilarity

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh! Those swings are so halarious. I'm dying of laughter. Happy Easter! Love the baby blue eyes!

Kira said...

SHORTS!!! How wonderful! We just had a blizzard and more snow. Yeah for us (NOT)